[Eeglablist] Inquiry for Code to Create Visually Appealing Graphics that Show ROI Locations

Dr Cyril, Pernet wamcyril at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 07:43:43 PDT 2023

Hi Olivia

> Hi all,
> I have selected a set of electrodes based on the literature and analyzed their ERPs statistically. For my paper, I need to illustrate the locations of these electrodes in a visually appealing way. I was wondering if you could share any code or suggestions on how to create such a graphic.

sure you can check here
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/LIMO-EEG-Toolbox/limo_tools/blob/master/limo_best_electrodes.m*L121__;Iw!!Mih3wA!F1V5eFhBaZTPmBxXckx0WsaOk3G9IcVBRBtPp6OEEa8jM86GcQOAfGHUAT9yOBKXZCNoEdZxKCDc6nzRgLFTuw$
how we use topoplot with some special coloring to show only some
electrodes (in this code, how frequent channels are used across subjects
- but that still works for n=1)

cyril