[Eeglablist] Spectral analyses tutorials?

Deza-Lougovski, Yacila yacila.deza-lougovski at unibw.de
Fri Apr 21 08:36:51 PDT 2023

Dear EEGLAB experts,

I am new with EEG analyses and with EEG in general. I would like to learn spectral analyses to detect alpha and other waves, but so far, I haven't found any specific tutorial for these analyses.
Is there a way to learn them by myself? For example, should I focused on certain electrodes according to my hypothesis and discard the signal of the others already during the cleaning process? Or should I preprocess all the electrodes and perform the detection of waves from a group of electrodes in subject level analyses?
These and other tips would help me a lot.

Thanks for your help

Yacila