[Eeglablist] How to save EEG values with artifact ICs removed

Samuel Armstrong samuel.armstrong at uq.edu.au
Mon Apr 24 00:59:27 PDT 2023

Hello all,

Ive had a bit of a search in the past topics, but can’t find anything, so Just after a bit of help with this one, please.

I have a bunch of preprocessed data and I want to save these datasets so that the EEG values are permanently saved with the artefact ICs removed. Just wondering if anyone can suggest how I might be able to do this?

Best,

Sam

--
Sam Armstrong
DipCWD, BPsych(Hons I), MPhil(CogNeuro)

Surgical Treatment and Rehabilitation Service (STARS)
Herston Health Precinct
Brisbane QLD 4029 Australia

School of Psychology | School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
The University of Queensland
Brisbane Qld 4072 Australia

M  +614 24 449 609
E  samuel.armstrong at uq.edu.au<mailto:samuel.armstrong at uq.edu.au>
W https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://psychology.uq.edu.au__;!!Mih3wA!EaX3_HdC2Fsqp6r2jyErox-vCKF4u5BTP4-YhB7XoBAKlZKuRCcLACmp_GyrGl-OApyMs_ThpZilZY_XNd0qO0iKz7avrKst4udO$

The University of Queensland (UQ) acknowledges the Traditional Owners and their custodianship of the lands on which UQ operates. We pay our respects to their Ancestors and their descendants, who continue cultural and spiritual connections to Country. We recognise their valuable contributions to Australian and global society.

CRICOS 00025B  •  TEQSA PRV12080

[signature_605933061]

This email (including any attached files) is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information of The University of Queensland. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that any transmission, distribution, printing or photocopying of this email is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete and notify me. Unless explicitly stated, the opinions expressed in this email do not represent the official position of The University of Queensland.