[Eeglablist] Inquiry into Settings of Time/freq. parameters in Precompute Channel Measures

u3564255 at connect.hku.hk u3564255 at connect.hku.hk
Mon Apr 24 12:37:56 PDT 2023

Dear Cedric,

Thank you so much for your reply, Cedric. Also, thank you for the links.

You are right. It has something to do with the size of epochs. In the past, I visualised much longer epochs, so I forgot to pay attention to the lowest frequency of interest and the epoch length when visualising small epochs at hand. When I significantly increase the epoch length, the code works well. (Thanks Kathryn Nicole for her solution and reminder in her private reply.)

Cedric, could I ask a follow-up question? Will EEGLAB automatically remove segments contaminated by edge affects from wavelets in the visualisation?

Thank you so much!

Best regards,
Samuel