[Eeglablist] dry electrodes

Fibonacci Beksl blaz.hr at gmail.com
Mon May 8 05:10:41 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

We also have good experience using dry electrodes (acticap by
brainproducts). What we also found is that if you apply just a tiny bit of
conductive gel on the pin of the dry electrode you can speed up the setup
(desirable impedance) and also get a better SNR which can sometimes be a
problem with dry electrodes.

Cheers,
Blaž Hren

V V pon., 8. maj 2023 ob 13:11 je oseba Bluhm, Juergen via eeglablist <