[Eeglablist] Splitting epoched datasets

Adam Grinberg adam.grinberg at umu.se
Mon May 22 12:11:10 PDT 2023

Hello,
I am conducting an ERP study with two conditions, currently analysed using ERPLAB for wavforms and scalp topographies.

However, I wish to add source reconstruction on independent components using eLORETA. For this, I need to use the EEGLAB study feature, so I can create clusters of ICs. Now, from what I understand, EEGLAB studies require each condition to be on a separate dataset.
I currently have my epoched data in one dataset (both conditions).
Is there a way to somehow divide the dataset while retaining ICA information? (I need the ICA weights to be updated for each dataset).

Thanks!

/Adam
Adam Grinberg, PT, PhD
Department of Community Medicine and Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy
Umeå University
Umeå, Sweden
Tel: +46 (0) 90 786 96 30