[Eeglablist] Splitting epoched datasets

Adam Grinberg adam.grinberg at umu.se
Mon May 22 15:05:22 PDT 2023

Thanks, Cedric.

Unfortunately, this doesn't help for what I need to do. The ERP comparison is not the problem as I already managed to do this using ERPLAB. I did define the two conditions using their 'code' (using categorical). However, when I plot the IC clusters, the GUI plots all of the data concatenated and does not consider the different conditions.
There really should be a way of creating separate plots and each conditions... It seems kind of basic...
Could not find it yet. It's either this or splitting the dataset. But like I said, I need to make sure that the ICA weights are changed accordingly for each sub set.

/Adam

Skickat från Outlook för Android<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg__;!!Mih3wA!C1UiPNg1VO0FTvZBcEyBfVjmDV_8Z17MizG5U9meLf0ezKIWHDkJN77ll8Glr2Ix0OBAq2kkbbscMIDPDR49kmjeIMIz$ >