[Eeglablist] Time codes of rejected segments

Yana Klochkova klochkova.jane at gmail.com
Tue May 30 11:57:55 PDT 2023

Dear all,

I’m dealing with EEG data, simultaneously recorded with fMRI. I removed the
majority of gradient artifacts from the recording using plugins and now I
have to delete the rest of the contaminated segments for further adequate
performance of ICA. Afterward, I will need to synchronize EGG and fMRI
recordings and that’s where the problem pops up. It’s obviously
inappropriate to synchronize full fMRI recording with cut EEG recording
hence I have to know accurate time points where each rejected segment
starts and ends.
So my question to the community: is there any «place» in EEGLAB where such
data may be collected and seen? Or, maybe, is there another option how to
automatically solve that problem and avoid the manual collection of the
timecodes?

I’m a newcomer to the EEGLAB, please, take my apologies if my question
refers to the well-known function. Thanks in advance for any help!

Best,
Jane