[Eeglablist] EEGLAB GUI: Rotate Axis

Dr Tyson Perez DC drtysondc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 07:53:09 PDT 2023

Hi,
I am wondering how important it is to use the *Rotate Axis *function (Edit
-> Channel locations -> Rotate Axis) if you are using digitized
electrodes?  I notice that rotating first along the X-Z plane followed by
the Y-Z plane appears to provide updated coordinates that slightly differ
compared to rotating first along the Y-Z plane followed by the X-Z plane.
If this is an important step even with digitized electrodes, should I
rotate along both axis and, if so, which order is optimal?

Cheers,
Tyson