[Eeglablist] Rejected Epochs

ivano triggiani ivanotriggiani at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 08:18:21 PDT 2023

Hi,

File->Preferences

If it can help, I usually save the indices of the bad epochs doing this:

epochind = [find(EEG.reject.rejmanual==1)]; %rejected epochs
epochfile = [pthname subjname '_rejepochs.mat'];
save(epochfile, 'epochind');
Ivano

[image: Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 11.12.45 AM.png]
---

*Antonio Ivano Triggiani*

Research Scientist [C]

Neurophysiology of Epilepsy Unit,

National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke

National Institutes of Health

10 Center Drive, Building 10, Room 7D42

Bethesda, MD 20892-1428

Phone: (301) 402-2983