[Eeglablist] EEGs in mobile/portable office trailers

ibrilmay at uni-koeln.de ibrilmay at uni-koeln.de
Tue Jun 27 01:56:21 PDT 2023

Dear list,

I wanted to ask if anyone has experience with measuring EEGs in
mobile/portable office trailers. Our laboratory spaces are being
renovated and/or moved to another building, and we are currently
thinking about how to manage the (as we assume quite long) transition
period. Do you think there could be any issues with interference or
similar problems? After all, such containers are typically made of
metal and the wiring might also be, say, "improvised" compared to our
lab building. Also, with trams and trains in the city, we thought that
this "container solution" might, all in all, be potentially
problematic. Thank you in advance for your expertise!

Ingmar