[Eeglablist] Function to reject a specific percentage of trials

Luisa Mwole lmwolel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 01:42:13 PDT 2023

Hello list,

I wanted to ask whether there is a function/ plugin that rejects a specific
percentage of trials (for example 5% based on the highest amplitudes).

If not, I could of course also write one. But since it is a common practice
to do so for artifact rejection, I thought that it might already exist and
could thus save some time and effort since the already existing functions
might also be computationally more efficient than my custom-made ones.

Thanks!
Luisa Mwole