[Eeglablist] TMS-EEG analysis

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 19 11:45:33 PDT 2023

Dear Kengo,

>From GUI, right?
When you 'extract epochs', you can split the datasets.
After extracting two conditions, you can overlay the two ERPs for two
conditions. At least visually you can make comparison in this way.
But I guess you want to export the ERP values, right? I believe their is
data export function that exports mean ERP amplitude of all channels to csv
format or something. Thus you can export mean ERP for each subject, then
you can manually gather Fz ERP mean amplitude 100-300 ms, for example, for
statistical analysis.

Makoto