[Eeglablist] pop_timtopo function for STUDY

Ceyda Sayalı zceydas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 11:58:40 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,

My question is about creating topography plots across subjects in a study.
I already created the study and was able to produce topography of a single
time range. std_erpplot function works fine with STUDY, ALLEEG variables
for plotting a time period of interest, i.e. [0 20], but I'd like to use
the pop_timtopo function which allows for displaying multiple time ranges
of interest for the same event (a TMS pulse to be specific) in the same
plot. However, pop_timtopo(STUDY, ALLEEG, [-200 500], [20 40 60 80])
statement does not seem to work and it gives errors either for not finding
channel locations or 'data' in the STUDY variable (once I edited the
channels manually). I would appreciate any advice!

Thanks,

Ceyda