[Eeglablist] Re-referencing to average and retaining (Brain Vision)

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 3 13:01:14 PDT 2023

Dear Marcin,

This magnificent paper discusses the problem you mentioned
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/frsip.2023.1064138/full__;!!Mih3wA!EMaJpph4Mu03kdph6_XQBOtHDdwE7MpHICqhy2xJDPAj1V01UT4lyPDHVkAN3QHCxPkJ2PcP8kzpWzJQL_k4edh8IAU$

It's actually more straightforward to edit the data directly using Matlab
command line. See my solution below.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto's_useful_EEGLAB_code#How_to_re-reference_to_average_potential_including_the_initial_reference_.2808.2F03.2F2023.29
Note that after applying this process, you perform 'eeglab redraw'. If this
process deletes the result of the process, please let me know.

Makoto