[Eeglablist] eeglab processing ppg via brainbeats plugin

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 3 13:06:19 PDT 2023

Dear Tim,

It does seem a bug. You may post the bug report here.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/sccn/eeglab/issues__;!!Mih3wA!DsOmG4W425W1SdVJzPHfpE1to0uL4oEa0sg-5nxnYSoBjp5JxVHLkFTfuSJhvDAt9wwiC3c5xF0Y8km6rHzKyUnt4yg$

If you need to solve the problem immediately, write to me. I may be able to
help you depending on how difficult the problem is.

Makoto