[Eeglablist] MLESP

Larbi Boubchir boubchir at ai.univ-paris8.fr
Mon Sep 11 07:25:24 PDT 2023

Hello all,

We would like to invite you to contribute to the 4th international
workshop on Machine Learning for EEG Signal Processing (MLESP). MLESP
will be held in Istanbul, Turkey, from 5 to 8 December 2023, in
conjunction with the IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and
Biomedicine (IEEE BIBM 2023).

The deadline is on October 10, 2023.

Detailed information can be found at : https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mlesp2023.sciencesconf.org/__;!!Mih3wA!DOfjWJD40I6Og8z9LhDSWOcYJC9RoSrH12xwkP_7OjXcuOrmb_nuLmo-kzQnAz-6D9pBP5SJfeuSLquPgMkqal9UHbTQjssY$

Feel free to forward this invitation to any colleague you think may be
interested.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me for any further information.

Best regards,
--
Prof. Larbi Boubchir
University of Paris 8, France