[Eeglablist] preprocessing and S/N ratio

fazilatm at shirazu.ac.ir fazilatm at shirazu.ac.ir
Thu Sep 14 21:41:12 PDT 2023

Dear colleagues,

I am working on EEG data for two groups on pretest and posttest. I want to use EEGLAB for the analysis and I have some questions about the data pre-processing and the signal/noise ratio calculation.

For the data pre-processing, I have 100 files in total (25 subjects for pretest and posttest). Is there a way to pre-process all the files at once, or do I need to do it one by one?

For the signal/noise ratio calculation, I want to use EEGLAB/MATLAB. How can I do that for my data? Is there a specific function or script that I can use?

I would appreciate any guidance or suggestions on these issues.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Masoud