[Eeglablist] The file size on disk does not correspond to the dataset information

David Jackson Morris dmorris at hum.ku.dk
Sun Sep 24 12:43:47 PDT 2023

Dear all,

After artefact rejection with pop_eegthresh where about 20% of trials are removed, eeglab is throwing me the error:

‘The file size on disk does not correspond to the dataset information

This is not an bug (Error occurred in function eeg_getdatact() at line 328)’

Files that haven’t been through pop_eegthresh can be opened and seem fine.

I’m working with auditory brainstem data and so am quite happy to use pop_eegthresh.  Is anyone aware of a work around for this?

Cheers
David