[Eeglablist] Oxysoft + LSL to record EEG?

Jack Fogarty (Dr) jack.fogarty at nie.edu.sg
Sun Oct 1 20:25:00 PDT 2023

Hi Makoto,

We have recently started working with an EEG-fNIRS set up using OpenVibe 'acquisition server' and an AntNeuro driver to pipe EEG to Oxysoft using LSL. There is still a lot for us to test and learn about the approach, but it works. If you have specific questions, feel free to reach out and I will do my best to answer.

Cheers,
Jack Fogarty