[Eeglablist] Issue for importing GDF file - empty EEG data structure

Arnaud Delorme adelorme at ucsd.edu
Tue Oct 17 09:51:48 PDT 2023

Dear Emeline,

Would you mind to create an issue and upload your data file at

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/sccn/eeglab/issues__;!!Mih3wA!HHXbtTpc1iV64N79Og5S2_6vSo83RkBtVWHtT-d29ylCgPr31szFNI4a2bBRKXhcSEQ8VC8g7k3KK1Y9JiRy9PU8$

We will see with Alois (developer of BIOSIG - EEGLAB uses BIOSIG to import GDF files) what the problem is. My intuition is that OpenVibe does not save GDF compliant files. Alois designed GDF

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://arxiv.org/abs/cs/0608052__;!!Mih3wA!HHXbtTpc1iV64N79Og5S2_6vSo83RkBtVWHtT-d29ylCgPr31szFNI4a2bBRKXhcSEQ8VC8g7k3KK1Y9JsuTfpaX$

So you can trust that BIOSIG (also developed by Alois) imports GDF properly.

Cheers,

Arno