[Eeglablist] 2 Post-doctoral positions @Nexus lab

Mattia Marangon mattia.marangon at univr.it
Thu Nov 16 00:15:39 PST 2023

Dear

The Nexus Emergent Attention Lab (https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.attention-lab.net/__;!!Mih3wA!Fvv9f3wauhGZy5mSUXQSJ1QbQAZ7UfEeWGqT03TqLr0xsBv-LRjHbyt7J7_Cb1WonbWUqDzMUg8f_kpc6p4motwS6qgWNa8eBA$ ) headed by Prof. Leonardo Chelazzi of the University of Verona (Italy) is searching for a Postdoctoral Researcher interested in studying the behavioural and neurophysiological correlates of visuo-spatial attention. Particularly, signals for attentional control, and the neural substrates and mechanisms of distractor suppression will be investigated by means of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) and by means of Electroencephalography (EEG/ERPs) on healthy human subjects.

Candidates should have:

• PhD in Neuroscience, Cognitive Psychology or in related fields;

• Proven experience in the application of TMS protocols and EEG/ERPs paradigms;

• Strong background in conducting experimental research, documented by publications in international scientific journals;

• Proficiency in the English language;

• Good attitude to work in a team;

• Proficiency and independence in analysing data.

If you are interested, please send your CV,  along with possible questions about the positions to Prof. Leonardo Chelazzi (leonardo.chelazzi at univr.it).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!

THANKS
---
Mattia Marangon

Department of Neuroscience, Biomedicine & Movement Sciences
Section of Physiology and Psychology
University of Verona
Strada le Grazie, 8 I-37134 Verona, Italy

email:mattia.marangon at univr.it<mailto:mattia.marangon at univr.it>
Tel: 0039 0458027198