[Eeglablist] Statcond with cluster correction for unpaired t test

Sara Kamali sara.kamali at uam.es
Tue Nov 21 02:37:49 PST 2023

Hi all,

I am trying to use statcond for unpaired t test analysis of my data. The input is the ersp of EEG in two different conditions.  I want to perform the cluster correction on the final result.
One of the inputs I should define for this function is "surrog" which is the surrogate data. My question is how should I generate this matrix?
What I did was to run the statcond with 'perm' method and take the surrogate, which is one of the outputs and use it as 'surrog' input. But again this leads to another error regarding the p-values.
I will be thankful if someone could help me with this.

Best,
Sara