[Eeglablist] Time-frequency analyses producing incomplete graphs?

Polina Andrievskaia pandrievskaia at torontomu.ca
Tue Nov 28 19:39:16 PST 2023

Hello all,

While conducting time-frequency analyses, I am running into problems
plotting my ERSP graphs: specifically, the time scale appears to be cut-off
prematurely (at 450 ms of 1.5 second compiled epochs, timed from -0.5 to 1
s). It does not appear to be an issue at the "Figure" property level, nor
an epoching issue (I've gone through the participants to make sure that
there is no oddly short epoch that somehow made it into the analyses). I am
wondering if anyone has experienced something similar, and if/how they were
able to fix it? I haven't run into this problem before, so I am trying to
sort out where in my processing steps I may have made an error.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!!

(Also, in case it's relevant: I am using EEGLAB v2023.0 with MATLAB R2022a)

Thank you!
Polina