[Eeglablist] Estimate Model Parameters (channel) in LIMO

Raphaël FOURNIER erpcpsl2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 09:35:31 PST 2023

Dear eeglablist members,

I'm currently doing GLM for my egg datasets and I'm quite new to the limo
tool in EEGLAB.

I have been encountering an issue when using the "Estimate Model Parameters
(channel)" function in LIMO. I consistently receive the following error
message :

[image: Capture d’écran 2023-11-30 à 16.19.42.png]

I don't understand what it actually refers to... Does anyone have any
insights or suggestions on how to address this?

ps. I'm using Matlab version 2017a, EEGLAB 2023.1, LIMO 4.0

Thank you very much in advance for any ideas or suggestions.

Best,

R. Fournier