[Eeglablist] Error in importing .edf file

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Mon Dec 11 13:49:44 PST 2023

Dear Budhachandra,

You cannot make attachments in eeglablist. Please copy-paste the error message in the email.
What did you use to import the data? Biosig? Did you try different options available in the GUI to see if one alternative method works for your data? Alternatively, you can try the "import_edf" plugin, which can be installed via the extension manager.

Cedric Cannard, PhD