[Eeglablist] Estimate Model Parameters (channel) in LIMO

Raphaël FOURNIER erpcpsl2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 06:20:26 PST 2023

Hi, Cyril,

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

I found that it was due to matlab version. I changed to matlab 2023
and the Estimate
Model Parameters (channel) function worked.

After all the subject files have been processed, the processing report said:
*All jobs have been successfully completed.*

However, I also got an error message, which was:

*EEGLAB error in function limo_batch() at line 569:*
*Undefined function 'gcp' for input arguments of type 'char'.*

And under derivatives -> limo study file, there was no beta file for
further anova analysis.

Would you have any idea about why no beta file has been generated after the
estimate model parameters pipeline ?

ps. I'm using Matlab 2023, eeglab 2023.1, limo 3.4

Thank you very much in advance.