Total citations (Google Scholar): 1333
1. R. Rajagopalan, T. P. Jung, and I. Litvan, “Fall prediction and prevention systems: Recent trends, challenges, and future research directions,” Sensors, 17(11), 2509, 2017.
2. R. Rajagopalan, “A genetic algorithm for optimizing background subtraction parameters in computer vision,” British Journal of Applied Science and Technology, vol.4, no. 29, 2014.
3. R. Rajagopalan and A. Dahlstrom, “A pole radius varying notch filter with transient suppression for electrocardiogram,” International Journal of Medical, Health, Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Engineering, vol. 8, no. 3, 2014.
4. R. Rajagopalan, “Spatial correlation based sensor selection schemes for probabilistic area coverage”, International Journal of Computer Networks and Communications, vol. 3, no.2, pp. 233-249, 2011.
5. R. Rajagopalan, “Efficient path planning algorithms for dynamic emergency response systems,” Special Issue on Critical Infrastructure Systems and Enterprises,American Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, March 2010.
6. E. Masazade, R. Rajagopalan, P.K. Varshney, C.K. Mohan, G. K. Sendur, and M. Keskinoz, “A Multi objective Optimization Approach to Obtain Decision Thresholds for Distributed Detection in Wireless Sensor Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 40, no.2, pp. 444-457, 2010. (impact factor:1.7)
7. R. Rajagopalan and P. K. Varshney, “Connectivity analysis of wireless sensor networks with regular topologies in the presence of channel fading,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 8, pp. 3475 –3483, July 2009. (impact factor:2.5)
8. R. Rajagopalan, C. K. Mohan, K. Mehrota and P. K. Varshney, “EMOCA: An Evolutionary multi-objective crowding algorithm,” Journal of Intelligent Systems, vol. 17, no.1, pp. 107-123, 2008.
9. R. Rajagopalan, K. Mehrotra, C. K. Mohan, and P. K. Varshney, “Hierarchical path computation approach for large graphs,” IEEE. Trans. on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 44, no. 2, April 2008. (impact factor: 1.75)
10. R. Rajagopalan and P. K. Varshney, “Data aggregation techniques in sensor networks: A survey,” IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, vol. 8, no. 4, 2006. (impact factor:6.86)
11. J. S. Zhang, C.K. Mohan, P. Varshney, C. Isik, K. Mehrotra, S. Wang, Z. Gao, and
R. Rajagopalan, “Coupling of Airflow and Pollutant Dispersion Models with Evacuation
Planning Algorithms for Building System Controls,” ASHRAE Transactions, vol. 112
Part 1, 2005.
R. Rajagopalan, C. K. Mohan, K. G. Mehrotra and P. K. Varshney, “Multi-objective evolutionary algorithms for wireless sensor network design”, Multi- objective Optimization in Computational Intelligence: Theory and Practice, Hershey: Information Science Reference, 2008, pp. 208-238.
1. R. Rajagopalan, “Smart and Pervasive Health Systems - Challenges, Trends, and Future Directions,” IEEE Future of Information and Communications Conference (FICC), San Francisco, March 2019.
2. R. Rajagopalan and M. Hoffman, “Path Loss Analysis in Millimeter Wave Cellular Systems for Urban Mobile Communications,” Proc. SPIE Optical Engineering and Applications, San Diego, CA, 2016.
3. R. Rajagopalan, “Energy Efficient Routing Algorithm for Patient Monitoring in Body Sensor Networks,” Proc. IEEE Body Sensor Networks Conference, San Francisco, CA, 2016.
4. R. Rajagopalan, “A multi-objective optimization approach for efficient energy management in smart grids,” Proc.IEEE Green Energy and Systems Conference, Long Beach, November 2015.
5. R. Rajagopalan, “A multi-objective optimization algorithm for efficient background subtraction in image processing,” SPIE Electronic Imaging Conference, San Francisco, February 2015.
6. R. Rajagopalan and T. Dessonville, “A hybrid algorithm for robust acoustic source localization in noisy and reverberant environments,” Proc. SPIE Optical Engineering and Applications, San Diego, August 2014.
7. R. Rajagopalan and A. Dahlstrom, “Notch Filter Design with Transient Suppression for ECG signals,” Proc. International Conference on Electronics and Wireless Communications, Miami, FL, 2014.
8. A. Dahlstrom and R. Rajagopalan, “Performance analysis of routing protocols in zigbee non beacon enabled wireless sensor networks,” Proc. 11th annual IEEE Consumer Communication and Networking Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada, Jan. 2013.
9. R. Rajagopalan and A. Dahlstrom, “Performance comparison of routing protocols in mobile ad hoc networks in the presence of faulty nodes,” Proc. 2012 IEEE international conference on wireless information technology and systems, Maui, Hawaii, November 2012.
10. R. Rajagopalan and A. Dahlstorm “Analysis of routing protocols in mobile ad hoc networks with faulty nodes,” Proc. International conference on advances in computer science and application, Amsterdam, Netherlands, June 2012.
11. R. Rajagopalan and A. Dahlstrom, “Performance Comparison of AODV and OLSR routing protocols in realistic network scenarios,” Proc. HUIC Mathematics and Engineering Technology Conference, Honolulu, Hawaii, July 2012.
12. R. Rajagopalan and L. Bukenya, “Digital modulation techniques for sensor network design,” in proceedings 2011 International Journal of Arts and Sciences National Conference for Academic Disciplines, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL, March 2011.
13. R. Rajagopalan, “Evacuation planning algorithms for emergency response systems,” Proc. 1st Global Conference on Systems and Enterprises, Washington DC, Dec. 2009.
14. R. Rajagopalan, “Multi-objective optimization algorithms for sensor network design,” Proc. 11th Annual IEEE Wireless and Microwave Technology Conference, Melbourne, Florida, April 2010.
15. R. Rajagopalan, “A multi-objective optimization approach for data fusion in mobile agent based distributed sensor networks,” Proc. IEEE Instrumentation and measurement technology conference, Austin, Texas, May 2010.
16. R. Rajagopalan, R. Niu, C.K. Mohan, P.K. Varshney, and A. Drozd, “Sensor placement algorithms for target localization in sensor networks,'' Proceedings of the IEEE Radar Conference, Rome Italy, May 2008.
17. R. Rajagopalan, P. K. Varshney, C. K. Mohan and K. Mehrotra, “Sensor placement for distributed detection of air pollutants: A constrained multi- objective optimization approach,” Proc. Cognitive Systems with Interactive sensors, Stanford University, CA, November 2007.
18. R. Rajagopalan, R. Niu, C. K. Mohan, P. K. Varshney, and A. Drozd, “Sensor placement for ballistic missile localization using evolutionary algorithms,” Proc. IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, 2007.
19. R. Rajagopalan, C. K. Mohan, K. Mehrotra and P. K. Varshney, “An Evolutionary Multi-objective Crowding Algorithm (EMOCA): Benchmark Test Function Results,” Proc. 2nd Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, pp.1488-1506, Pune, India, December 2005.
20. X. Zhang, T. Upendo St Julien, R. Rajagopalan, W. Ribarsky, P. Varshney, K. G. Mehrotra and C. K. Mohan, “An integrated path engine for mobile situational visualization,” AppliedVis Conference, Asheville, NC, April 2005.
21. R. Rajagopalan, P. K. Varshney, C. K. Mohan and K. G. Mehrotra, “Sensor Placement for Energy Efficient Target Detection in Wireless Sensor Networks: A Multi-objective Optimization Approach,” 39th Annual Conference on Information Sciences and Systems, Baltimore, Maryland, March 2005.
22. R. Rajagopalan, P. K. Varshney, K. G. Mehrotra and C. K. Mohan, “Fault tolerant mobile agent routing in sensor networks: A multi-objective optimization approach,” Proc.2nd IEEE Upstate NY Workshop on Communications and Networking, November 2005.
23. R. Rajagopalan, C. K. Mohan, P. K. Varshney and K. Mehrotra, “Multi-objective mobile agent routing in wireless sensor networks,” Proc. IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 2, pp.1730-1737, Edinburgh, Scotland, September 2005.
24. R. Rajagopalan, C. K. Mohan, K. G. Mehrotra and P. K. Varshney, “Evolutionary multi-objective crowding algorithm for path computations,” Proc. Fifth International Conference on Knowledge Based Computer Systems, Hyderabad, India, pp. 46-55, December 2004 (Acceptance rate: 25%).
25. J.S. Zhang, C.K. Mohan, P. Varshney, C. Isik, K. Mehrotra, S. Wang, Z. Gao, and
R. Rajagopalan “Intelligent Control of Building Environmental Systems for Optimal Evacuation Planning,” Proceedings of International Conference on Indoor Air Quality Problems and Engineering Solutions, Research Triangle Park, NC, July 2003.