[Eeglablist] importing from brain vision analyzer

Robert Oostenveld roberto at smi.auc.dk
Fri Jan 7 09:25:53 PST 2005

Hi Brian,

You can read the BrainVision data directly into EEGLAB, you don't need
to export it into a mat-format. The BrainVision format is supported by
the BIOSIG plugin, and there is also another BVA importer as plugin for
EEGLAB. See http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/plugins.html for more details.

best regards,
Robert

On 6 Jan 2005, at 23:05, Brian Roach wrote:

> I'm trying to import data using the Import Data-> From Brain Vis.
> Anal. MatLab file, but I cannot find any documentation on how to
> export from Brain Vision to a matlab file.  Could anyone direct me to
> a source or fill me in on brain vision's export to .MAT file feature?
>
> thanks,
> Brian

Robert Oostenveld, PhD
F.C. Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
Radboud University Nijmegen
phone: +31-24-3619695
http://www.ru.nl/fcdonders/
N.B. Starting from 1 September 2004, the University of Nijmegen has
changed its name to Radboud University Nijmegen. All web- and
email-addresses ending in ".kun.nl" should therefore be changed into
".ru.nl". Please update your address book and links.