[Eeglablist] EGI.raw data file problem, Out of memory

Don Li lixidon at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 10:45:13 PST 2005

Hi, Morgan,

Thank you, I already tried to use what Alois Schloeg's suggestion for biosig
plugin from your follwoing link, but it still won't work for my data. I am
using the lastest version of eeglab that includes the biosig plugin,  and
"import data" by "From other formats using BIOSIG". same out of memory error
happened. Also, I tried these with Mac G5/4GB RAM, neither worked.

The last thing I can do is maybe I have to segment our contiunous data file
into several smaller files to make it work. but just wondering why EEGLAB
can not handling the larger EGI. raw data file, or something wrong with my
biosig plugin. (By the way, we are using NetStation 128 channels system)

Anyone else has a good idea would be highly appreciated.

Don