[Eeglablist] Small question about eegplot.

Arnaud Delorme arno at salk.edu
Mon Jan 31 15:08:48 PST 2005

>1) I would like to know how can I capture the beggining and the end of the
>marked segment on the eegplot screen.
>Obviosuly, this data is needed by the REJECT button but I can not find this data
>in the code. Are they internal variables?

As explained in the "eegplot()" function header, it is available in the
variable "TMPREJ" in the global workspace if you launch "eegplot()" with
a non-empty command, for instance:

eegplot(EEG.data, 'command', ' ');

The first two rows of "TMPREJ" indicate the beginning and end
respectively of each window in data points. The functions
eegplot2event() and eegplot2trial() can process this array.

>2) How does the eegplot function reach the eeg_eegrej function? I thought that
>there should be a reference to eeg_eegrej IN the eggplot code but I couldn't
>find it.

As explained above, "eegplot()" uses the optional input command
parameter to do so (which is added to the "eegplot()" call by the
function "pop_eegplot()" called from the EEGLAB menu).

*Arnaud Delorme, Ph.D.*
Swartz Center for Computational Neuroscience, INC, University of San
Diego California
La Jolla, CA92093-0961, USA

*Tel* :/(+1)-858-458-1927 ext 15/
*Fax* :/(+1)-858-458-1847/
*Web page*: sccn.ucsd.edu/~arno <http://www.sccn.ucsd.edu/%7Earno>
*To think upon*:

    It is by freeing the mind from external influences, whether casual
    or emotional, that it obtains power to see somewhat of the truth of
    things.

        /Aleister Crowley/