[Eeglablist] TESIS SUBJECT

PAUL TUPAYACHI ALFARO a19987719 at pucp.edu.pe
Mon Feb 7 22:13:37 PST 2005

DEAR EEG USERS:
Hello, my name´s Paul Tupayachi, i´m from Peru, and i want to consult about my
Tesis subject. I raised a system to help people with motor problems to
comunicate with other people like everybody, but using a EEG signals that can
be interpreted for a computer software and can traduce some mental states, and
take control of images in a computer that could move images or select letters
to comunicate people with motor problem or comunicate problems. But i have a
problem i really don´t now a exactly aplication, i hope someone can help me or
orient me to know a aplication that can be necesary for a patients with
paralisys for example, taking into account that i have to do my Tesis (for
obtain the title of electronic engineer) in one year more and less. I really
hope you can oriented my or give me some information about who i can to
contact.

Thank you very much, best regards.

Paul tupayachi Alfaro

Electronic engineer student
PONTIFICIA UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DEL PERU

P.D.
i´m sending you a document (in spanish)that explain the subject tesis that i
want to do.
Sorry if my english isn´t very well.

PAUL