[Eeglablist] double event markers from Biosemi .bdf files

Jim Kroger jkroger at nmsu.edu
Mon Feb 14 20:14:18 PST 2005

Hello, I am wondering if anybody else has experienced this problem. We use
a Biosemi 128-channel.
Channel 129 has event markers.

When using this channel to mark event times in EEGLAB, we have some kind of
ring or artifact that causes EEGLAB to mark two events instead of one. We
also try loading this into EMSE, and do not have the problem.

We're having a bit of trouble understanding why this happens. Although we
can imagine ways to program around the problem, it would be best if we
understood it.

Many thanks for any pointers.

Jim