[Eeglablist] cortical surface reconstruction

Marcello Massimini (marcello.massimini) marcello.massimini at unimi.it
Mon Mar 28 16:56:03 PST 2005

Hello,

We have location of points describing the cortex (x,y,z coordinates).
Along with this we also have normals orientation (direction components
x,y,z) in arbitary units. We are facing the problem of recreating the
cortical surface using this information. We know there are 7150
triangles present in our data set but we dont know how to visualise
them back in matlab using the above two inputs (locations and
normals) .

Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks very much,

Marcello
Marcello Massimini MD, PhD
Research Associate