[Eeglablist] cohangles output from CROSSF

Joseph Brooks joeb at berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 29 00:19:33 PST 2005

I am using the cohangles output from crossf to determine the phase
difference between two signals. I have used the default 'angleunit' to
output in degrees. However, I'm not sure that the matrix that is being
output is actually in degrees. It looks more to me like these numbers are
in radians (given their magnitude and by comparing them to the output of
the GUI for the same data). What is the unit for the values output to the
cohangles matrix when calling CROSSF from the command line and using the
default 'angleunit'?

Sorry if this issue has already been covered. I couldn't find it in a brief
search of the archives or in the tutorial.

Thanks for any help.

Best,

Joseph Brooks

Joseph L. Brooks

Neurology Service
Veterans Administration Medical Center, Martinez, CA

Department of Psychology
University of California, Berkeley