[Eeglablist] about time-frequency Wiener filter

xuhaixiang1 at sohu.com xuhaixiang1 at sohu.com
Sat Apr 9 06:37:51 PDT 2005

 Hello everyone:
         I am trying to design time-frequency Wiener filter to enhance SNR on time-frequency plane,But I don't  know how to define the noise time-frequency distribution N(t,f). It is said computer-generated color noise(40-250Hz)in the reference,the title is Time-Frequency Plane Wiener Filtering of the High-Resolution ECG:Background and Time-Frequency Representations.But why is it? Could someone help me,thanks!

                                                                 Haixiang Xu
                                                                 ShangHai JiaoTong University