[Eeglablist] Import datapac 2000 data

Adrian Willoughby awilloug at gmail.com
Thu May 12 16:31:20 PDT 2005

Hi everyone,
 I'm new to this so please go easy. Does anyone know how to import
continuous data from Datapac 2000 into EEGLAB? According to their
documentation, the file structure of the resulting .dat file is (there are a
bunch of other header files as well):
 Binary ADC Coding: 16 bit word
12 bit left justified offset binary (Most Significant Bits) - ISA, PCI 12
bit devices
12 bit right justified offset binary (Least Significant Bits) - PCM 12 bit
devices
Binary Stucture: Channels multiplexed from low channel to high channel per
sample interval.
 A subsequent process integrates event information with the EEG data to
create a .raw file. I don't know for sure, but I assume this file structure
is similar to the .dat one produced directly by the Datapac 2000 programme.
Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
 Adrian Willoughby