[Eeglablist] Re: eeglablist Digest, Vol 7, Issue 7

Alois Schloegl alois.schloegl at tugraz.at
Mon May 16 23:35:45 PDT 2005

Dear Adrian,

could you send me a few test files (and if possible the specs) of the
datapac 2000 format ?
Then I could include support for this format in  BIOSIG, which works
well with EEGLAB.

Best,
   Alois

>Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Import datapac 2000 data (Adrian Willoughby)

>Message: 1
>Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 15:31:20 -0800
>From: Adrian Willoughby <awilloug at gmail.com>
>Subject: [Eeglablist] Import datapac 2000 data
>To: eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu
>
>Hi everyone,
> I'm new to this so please go easy. Does anyone know how to import
>continuous data from Datapac 2000 into EEGLAB? According to their
>documentation, the file structure of the resulting .dat file is (there are a
>bunch of other header files as well):
> Binary ADC Coding: 16 bit word
>12 bit left justified offset binary (Most Significant Bits) - ISA, PCI 12
>bit devices
>12 bit right justified offset binary (Least Significant Bits) - PCM 12 bit
>devices
>Binary Stucture: Channels multiplexed from low channel to high channel per
>sample interval.
> A subsequent process integrates event information with the EEG data to
>create a .raw file. I don't know for sure, but I assume this file structure
>is similar to the .dat one produced directly by the Datapac 2000 programme.
>Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
> Adrian Willoughby
>
>End of eeglablist Digest, Vol 7, Issue 7

Dr. Alois Schlögl
BCI Labor & Institute for Human-Computer Interfaces
University of Technology Graz
Krenngasse 37, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA
Phone: +43 316 873 5319 Fax: +43 316 873 5320
email: alois.schloegl at tugraz.at