[Eeglablist] I need some Help...

Felicia Corniencu feci_comin at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 23:18:13 PDT 2005

Hello everybody,

I'm relativelly new in this matter, and I have a problem trying to import some data in eeglab.
The problem is that when I received the data they were in .txt format and .xls (not in the original format file). I have tried to transform my data in  matlab file (where the data, the eeg signals, were transformed in vectors).
My question is how could I transform my data in order to import them in eeglab (from .txt to matlab file)? I repet, I cannot have the original data format. In this case what should I do?

Thank you very much,
Felicia