[Eeglablist] question and suggestion

Maarten Mennes Maarten.Mennes at med.kuleuven.be
Thu May 19 00:51:46 PDT 2005

hi,

I have a very small script which does the thing you describe, but for
each subset individually.
This is the m-file content:

EEG = pop_saveset( EEG, [EEG.setname,'.set']);
[ALLEEG EEG] = eeg_store(ALLEEG, EEG, CURRENTSET);
eeglab redraw

I imagine that you can easily write the first line into a loop going
through the ALLEEG matrix, saving each set in that matrix with its
respective setname.

hope this helped,
maarten