[Eeglablist] Eeglab in Octave

Arnaud Delorme arno at salk.edu
Thu Jul 21 09:10:06 PDT 2005

Dear Nathan,

thank you for your answer. This was the feeling I had about Octave too.
Since most EEGLAB functions are about delivering graphical outputs, it
seems relatively unrealistic that we will port them to Octave anytime
soon. Also, with a limited amount of human resource, we have other more
urgent things to implement (component clustering etc...). If someone
wants to adapt a specific signal processing function to Octave, they
should ask us first for the latest version of the function (which is not
necessarily the version distributed on the internet) or we might not be
able to take their contribution into account.