[Eeglablist] Message for Gabor Stefanics

Alexander Cerquera alce at unalmzl.edu.co
Thu Aug 4 17:32:24 PDT 2005

Hi Gabor, I read in internet a question that you asked on 29 Oct 2004 in the followin web

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2004/000644.html

You needed a program to apply nonlinear time series techniques for analysis of EEG, and somedoby told you that TSTOOL is the most suitable. I am also appliying this kind of measures over other kind of physiological data by using of TSTOOL. Basically, I need to know how did you turn the values of the parameters for calculation of correlation dimension. Do you have some some final document?

Beforehand, thank you very much for oyur collaboration.

-------
Ing. Edwin Alexander Cerquera S.
Grupo de Control y Procesamiento Digital de Señales
Departamento de Ingeniería Eléctrica, Electrónica y Computación

Universidad Nacional de Colombia Sede Manizales
Campus La Nubia. Vía al aeropuerto.
Manizales. Colombia

PBX: (+ 57 6) 8742725 / 3048 / 3055
             Ext: 713