[Eeglablist] How can I get the reference paper on DIPFIT?

youbie youbie at neuron.kaist.ac.kr
Tue Sep 13 07:52:13 PDT 2005

Hi!

I am interested in DIPFIT algorithm for source localization.

So I want to read some papers related to the algorithm.

Can you inform that for me?

Thank you!

Lim, J. Y.

Ph.D. candidate

Computational NeuroSystems Laboratory

Department of Biosystems

Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology

Daejeon, South Korea

E-mail : youbie at neuron.kaist.ac.kr