AW: [Eeglablist] why is the result of coherence not between 0~1?

Sarnthein Johannes Johannes.Sarnthein at usz.ch
Tue Sep 27 23:51:51 PDT 2005

Dear wu xiang,
it is hard for me to correct your script. But I append a script that calculates coherence correctly so may have a look yourself. The script is taken from Matlab signal analysis toolbox. If you can access this toolbox somehow (~200 USD), do that by all means, it will improve your analysis tremendously.
Best,
Johannes