[Eeglablist] REAL TIME EEGLAB

Alan Worley WorleA at gosh.nhs.uk
Mon Oct 3 03:25:23 PDT 2005

Hi,

Yes, indeed Matlab can rx/tx data from com ports.  See the Matlab help and look for serial port object

Alan

>>> PAUL TUPAYACHI ALFARO <a19987719 at pucp.edu.pe> 09/30/05 4:30 pm >>>

Hello,

I am doing my thesis in Computer Brain Interface and want to now if is possible
that EEGLAB  or Matlab could receiv and process signal from a serial or another
port of the computer, please tell me if you now the way or maybe it is possible
in another program that allows process on line.
Thanks.
Best Regards

PAUL TUPAYACHI

PONTIFICIA UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DEL PERU

_______________________________________
Disclaimer: Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust

SECURITY WARNING RE: PATIENT OR OTHER CONFIDENTIAL DATA. Please note
that Internet E-mail is simply not a secure communication medium.
We strongly advise that you understand & observe this lack of security
when e-mailing us.

FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000: The information contained in this e-mail
may be subject to public disclosure under this Act.  Unless the information
is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and
your reply cannot be guaranteed.

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom they are addressed.  If you have
received this email in error please notify your email administrator.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author of this email
and do not represent those of Great Ormond Street Hospital for
Children NHS Trust unless specifically stated.

VIRUSES: This email message has been checked for the presence of
computer viruses by Sophos antivirus software.  However, this does
not guarantee that this email is free of viruses, and the recipient
should perform their own check.