[Eeglablist] import artifact cleaned epochs back to Brain Vision Analyzer or Neuroscan Edit?

yogs n yojism at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 09:58:13 PDT 2005

Hi,

The below information might be relevant if EEGLAB uses BIOSIG for the
formats you are working with.

Some data formats are exported/imported by BIOSIG another open source
software that is part of EEGLAB. A newer version of BIOSIG solve my issue. I
had a data format related issue recently - EDF format files were being
opened by a EEG viewer called Polyman. However EEGLAB was giving a 'function
not found fprinf' error when I tried to import the same into EEGLAB using
the import file option found at "file-->import data --> From .EDF file using
BIOSIG".

I was able to overcome this issue by replacing the biosig folder within my
eeglab install folder with the latest BIOSIG sources found at
sourceforge.net <http://sourceforge.net>
I checked the version file under the old and new BIOSIG folder and found the
following differences -

New file version
# BIOSIG http://biosig.sf.net/
# Version: 157