[Eeglablist] Question regarding plotting two data sets in the samechannel data scroll window.

José Pedro Marques jmarques at ibili.uc.pt
Fri Oct 28 02:38:13 PDT 2005

I just adapted the eegplot function to do that for me. This eegplot2
function should be used exactly in the same way as eegplot:
here goes an example

EEGclean = pop_subcomp( EEG, [2  11  13  16  21], 0);
eegplot2( [EEG.data EEGclean.data],'srate', EEG.srate,'limits', [EEG.xmin
EEG.xmax]*1000 , 'winlength', 10, 'events', EEG.event )

All the best,
Jose