[Eeglablist] GUI vs command line

Stefan Debener s.debener at uke.uni-hamburg.de
Sat Oct 29 06:32:46 PDT 2005

Hi Brian,
the following code is actually taken from the EEGLAB history (>>h), and
a bit streamlined. It reads a cnt file, epochs, adds channel info and
re-references to common average. Note that in this version, all events
are used as time-locking events. In oder to update your GUI, you should
also add >>eeglab redraw;
Cheers,
Stefan

i = 1
infile = {'MH08RS_1', 'JL05LS_3','JK07LS_2'};
inpath = 'D:\jem\', infile{i}'

[ALLEEG EEG CURRENTSET ALLCOM] = eeglab;
EEG = pop_loadcnt([inpath, infile{i}, '.cnt'] , 'dataformat', 'int32',
'keystroke', 'on');
[ALLEEG EEG CURRENTSET] = pop_newset(ALLEEG, EEG, CURRENTSET,
'setname', 'CNT file', 'overwrite', 'on');
EEG = pop_epoch( EEG, {  }, [-0.2 0.8], 'newname', 'CNT file epochs',
'epochinfo', 'yes');
EEG = pop_rmbase( EEG, [-200    0]);
EEG.chanlocs=pop_chanedit(EEG.chanlocs,  'lookup',[]);
EEG = pop_select( EEG, 'nochannel',[60 64 65:68] );
EEG = pop_reref( EEG, [], 'refstate',0);
[ALLEEG EEG] = eeg_store(ALLEEG, EEG, CURRENTSET);