[Eeglablist] Load ANT CNT data

Pandelis Perakakis peraka at ugr.es
Wed Nov 2 08:08:06 PST 2005

Hello,

I am using MATLAB 7 with windows XP and the latest eeglab version and I have problems when trying to load data from ANT acquisition software (cnt extension). Matlab crashes and I get the following message (along with other information about the crash):

"This error was detected while a MEX-file was running.  If the MEX-file
is not an official MathWorks function, please examine its source code
for errors.  Please consult the External Interfaces Guide for information
on debugging MEX-files.

Anyone facing similar problems? Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Pandelis Perakakis