[Eeglablist] Load ANT CNT data

Maarten van de Velde mvelde at ant-neuro.com
Thu Nov 3 11:53:03 PST 2005

Dear Pandelis,

Please make sure that you have the latest plugin for the ANT data format
(cnt, avr, trg), available from

  http://www.ant-neuro.com

under "Downloads".

The latest version is contained in the file
ant_matlab_importer_plugin_for_eeglab_v102.zip

Another user of this plugin experienced the same problem, which could be
solved by deleting all files of the previous version of the plugin.

Best regards,
Maarten van de Velde
Advanced Neuro Technology (ANT) B.V.
The Netherlands